Keepin' It Dirty

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

wish list

I don't have any new pictures to post and I don't have nay cool web surfings to update any of you persons on, so I'll give the people what they want. My xmas wish list. Apparently I am hard to buy for so I'm gonna make it easy for some people.

In no particular order of importance here they are...

hand crank pasta machine
a cool artsy t-shirt or hoody (karmaloop.com)(
a cool pizza wheel (the one cheryl and kevin bought got lost)
re-subscription to wax poetics magazine
SLR digital camera
bike trainer
new ski gloves
anything from the Calahan husker era
cool music or directors dvd's
super bad dvd
a piece of fruit
a heart rate monitor
vera wang cologne for men
the movie shotters on dvd
a free babysitter once a week (must meet my schedule needs)
cookbooks/ barnes and noble gift card
vacation to mexico
my friend from italy to come visit
8" of powder, 28degrees F and no wind at mt bachelor everyday
a 40"-ish longboard deck
free tshirts/ shoes/ sweatshirts from kevin
a new front bike light
XL bike jersey
ortiz to come visit
a box of nag champa
50 degree days while in nebraska
dinner from the oven restaurant
and a partridge in a pair tree.

hope this helps

e

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS ERIC!!!!
That's awesome :-)
Peggy

6:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great...you are hard to buy for and i look forward to your list every year, in order to get you what you wish...
Ortiz....when you coming to bbo? (beautiful bend oregon?) your bro is wishing it for Christmas dude.
And..since I'm your second sis...come on out!

6:54 PM

 
Blogger arenzano said...

hi eric, i'ts so nice you out me in your wishing list...because it was me, wasn't it?
hope to be able to fulfil your (and mine) wish soon
love from italy

1:00 AM

 
Blogger highdesertsultan said...

non, c'e matteo

8:10 AM

 
Blogger ortiz said...

I hoping someone sends me to Bend for you...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Eric! Can your wifey make a list too?

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home